Meeting Rent Payment

As of November 1, 2019, meeting rent increased from $10 to $15 per week to help maintain the Club as a meeting space.
Please consider becoming a member of the club to help even more!
Make your Meeting Rent payment with any of the options below. Please forward your payment confirmation email to the club at with a note letting us know which meeting you are paying for. Paypal no longer offers a note function. Thank you!

Meeting Rent Payment

Sponsor A Meeting

Did you know you could sponsor a meeting? What a keen act of kindness that would be!

Cash Payments

You may make cash payments by placing your meeting rent or membership dues in the safe drop located in the club.
FOR MEETING RENT, Please indicate on the envelope:
• meeting/group name
• meeting day & meeting time
• payment date
FOR MEMBERSHIP DUES, Please indicate on the envelope:
• member name
• membership type (individual, family, etc.)
• payment date

Mail Your Payment

Please make checks or money orders payable to The Antioch Recovery Club and mail to:
PO Box 713
Antioch, IL 60002

Don't forget to make a note of what meeting you're paying rent for, Thank you!

Consider making a sustaining donation to the club.

Club Operations

The Antioch Recovery Club welcomes your support; whether acts of service or monetary gift. No donation is considered too small or too large and they help immensely, ensuring our operating expenses are met and future programs are funded. Contributions cover the cost of rent and utilities for our location as well as running the zoom platform to provide virtual support to our recovery community. Please consider a sustaining donation to help us carry the message.

Community Welfare

The Antioch Recovery Club is funded 100% by contributions. Our goal is to be fully self-supporting; however, we greatly appreciate any support from those who have a desire to help others, and in turn make a difference throughout our community. It is our hope that we can continue to rely on our friends helping make this possible. Our community's welfare is a shared responsibility.

Nonprofit Status

Contributions are fully tax deductible, as the ARC is a nonprofit (501c3) corporation.*
Please know that any help that you provide goes directly toward keeping the doors open and is greatly appreciated. Our mission to assist others to recover is upheld by your generosity. Our board members are strictly volunteers, and we have no paid employees. With your support, we hope to help as many people as possible rebuild their lives, and recover from drug and alcohol addiction.

*Consult your tax advisor.

Theme: Overlay by Kaira
311 E. Depot Street, Antioch, IL 60002